Monday, December 01, 2014

Hello Again!


It's been awhile but we are back! And as Mr. Waving Turtle up there indicates it has taken me a bit to get back here to the old blog watering hole (or wherever turtles congregate so I may continue the metaphor) but I'm here and ready to go so let's talk trademarks!

If you've got a topic you'd like addressed please comment and I'll be sure to tackle it in a future post. 

For today, I'll assemble a greatest hits list. This will provide a good overview of trademarks as a whole. You can also search the blog if you're looking for something more specific. And if nothing pops up then leave me a hey I wanna hear about this note in the comment section.

Trademarks - A Quick Introduction

- Aww, my 3rd post ever. It's an oldie but goodie. Plenty of basic info here.

What is a Trademark?

- What it is.

What is NOT a Trademark?

- What it isn't.

What's the deal with the © ® ™ symbols?

- While my Seinfeld-ian homage may have fallen flat the info in the post is gold, Jerry! Gold!

Is it Possible to Search my Trademark for Free?

- Spoiler Alert! It ain't but finding out why is handy to know.

What is a Trademark Search?

- aka what does it mean when a search is comprehensive?

Do You Need a Registered Trademark?

- Maybe. Maybe not. Read on to find out.

How to Know When to Trademark your Logo

- Got a cool logo? You may want to think about protecting it.

Trademark a Name and Logo: Together or Separate?

- The filing costs shouldn't be your only consideration here.

Brainstorming Tips for Creating a Business Name

- You've got the business but don't know what the heck to call it. Check out this post for some tips.

Starting a Business Series

- For many, many posts I wrote up on starting business in all kinds of different industries and included general business start-up knowledge to more specifics, such as associations, books, and articles. 

3 comments:

Patent search in India said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Digital Signature for Trademark e-Filing said...

Thanks for sharing a informative and helpful information. I read above information and feel that it has very deep information. Keep up sharing..

awriter.org said...

Thank you for the information you post and hopefully useful to readers