Starting a Business in...

Being in the trademark biz, we get a lot of questions from folks about starting their own business in their state of residence. Admittedly, I don't know a lot of the ins & outs required for each state. I think it's high time I educated myself.

That being said, I'm going to dedicate a post a week to the various resources, steps & sites for each state. Once a week seems to be a good pace. I think anything more than that would make this blog a bit of a boring read.

Anyone have a state in mind they'd like to know more about? If so, leave a comment or email me at shannon@tmexpress.com

2 comments:

Soren Duus said...

That would be great for all those who are looking forward to becoming entrepreneurs! They'll need all the help that they can get, and all of the resources that they can gather, for them to get things rolling for their respective start-up businesses.

Verna Derosier said...

Soren hit the spot! This is definitely a great place for all those aspiring entrepreneurs out there who are looking to become their own boss! It would be good if there were tips shared here on the accounting aspects as well.

Trademark 101: What is a Trademark?

Source Welcome to the first day of class! Before we get into the nitty gritty of trademarks, let’s go back to the beginning. And the be...