Starting a Business Series: How do I do it? Where do I go? What's next? Now what? HELP!

I've come across these and similar questions over the years. As a result, I've done some digging & research for past clients that I want to be sure to pass on to whoever needs the help. But it's really only helpful if the advice is geared towards your specific industry…

And with that, I humbly present TradeMark Express' Starting a Business Series!

Over the next few weeks, I'll be posting information about starting a business in specific industries and for specific goods and/or services. So whether you want to own a clothing line, become a freelance writer, run a restaurant, etc., this will be a one stop shopping spree of information.

Here's to learning! And to your success as an entrepreneur!

No comments:

Trademark 101: What is a Trademark?

Source Welcome to the first day of class! Before we get into the nitty gritty of trademarks, let’s go back to the beginning. And the be...